Monday, June 25, 2012

My other gig: The Top 10 Hottest Women In Their 50's

Yep, you read that correctly.  I have a second writing gig that I shoot all of my non-Philly-related material to. I think that whenever I post a new piece over there, I'll be sure to at the very least post a quick link blog up here so that my readers know that I'm not slacking off.

So this time out over at www.PopCultureShock.com I created my top ten list of the hottest women over the age of fifty.  I mean why not?  The mature ladies need some love and attention just like the young'uns!  I'd love to get some comments and see if you agree with my list or who you think I may have even forgotten.  Lists are fun because they always spark debate.

With that said, here is the link...and below it, the intro to the list that you'll find at:

http://www.popcultureshock.com/top-10-hottest-women-50/58146/

I remember being about fourteen and standing in the front row of Veteran’s Stadium in my hometown of Philly for Madonna’s 1987 “Who’s That Girl” tour. When you’re that young and up close to someone that hot, it’s easy to become a lifelong fan, which I am rather unabashedly. To myself and many others (though certainly not everyone) she is beautiful and incredibly talented and we love her. With this knowledge now passed onto you, my friends, is there any wonder at all why I’d be jokingly pissed at my PCS Editor and fellow writing stud Kayode Kendall for sending me the link to an online article entitled “Six-Older Women More F-ckworthy Than Madonna”

Yup, whether we’re here on PopCultureShock or virtually hanging out on Facebook, “Wile E.” Kayode and I are always debating SOMEthing, that much can be said. So while I was insulted that he totally dissed my childhood first love, he got me thinking about older women…HOT older women. And if as they say, the sincerest form of flattery is imitation, then I guess I should thank THE SMOKING SECTION for inspiring me to out-do their list of older women supposedly more hot than my Madonna.

That said, here are the top ten hottest notable 50-year old women who are not Madonna. 

Remember, see the list HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment